Chelsea star set to leave club on loan
Stoke are on the verge of signing Kurt Zouma after the Chelsea ace was spotted at the club’s Clayton Wood training ground.
Potters boss Mark Hughes revealed last week that he was ‘very hopeful’ of fighting off competition and signing the Frenchman on a season-long loan.
And it appears it is more or less a done deal as the player undergoes his medical ahead of a move away from Chelsea.
One eagle-eyed snapper spotted the 22-year-old walking across the car park wearing Stoke’s new training kit.
Stoke aren’t expected to announce the deal today but are reportedly waiting for the defender to pen a new long-term Chelsea contract before making the loan move official, according to the Sun.
And the Potters are willing to splash out £7million just to take the player on loan with the club willing to pay his wages in full.
- Finnbogason calm finish cancels out Aguerro’s brilliant strike as Argentina are held in Group DWorld Cup 2018 5 hours ago
- D-day for Morocco, USA as Fifa select 2026 World Cup host todayFootball 4 days ago
- Argentina in crisis as coach Sampaoli faces sexual misconduct caseWorld Cup 2018 11 hours ago
- Acid test for GorFootball 1 month ago
- Kiprono survives early scare in Karen Masters qualifiersGolf 1 hour ago
- Kimitei beats Kangogo to wear 5,000m crown at Kenya Prisons meetAthletics 1 day ago
- Stadia: Sports facilities offer a glimpse into President Putin’s modernisation agendaWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago