Chelsea set to enter Ox race
Chelsea are set to enter the race to sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal.
The west Londoners are ready to take advantage of Arsenal’s failure to tie the England midfielder down to a new deal.
Liverpool and Manchester City are already in the hunt with just a year left on Oxlade-Chamberlain’s contract.
Although he has had talks with Arsenal, he has yet to be made a former offer by Emirates chiefs.
Still only 23, Oxlade Chamberlain - signed from Southampton in 2011 - would add depth to Antonio Conte’s options at Stamford Bridge.
- Germany rescue World Cup hopes with dramatic win over SwedenWorld Cup 2018 17 hours ago
- Lukaku, Hazard power Belgium to brink of World Cup last 16 after a 5-2 romp against TunisiaWorld Cup 2018 22 hours ago
- Rugby: MPs offer to mediate Kenya Sevens, Brand Kenya disputeRugby 16 hours ago
- Man United and Man City to battle for PSG superstarWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago
- BASKETBALL: Kenya defend boys’ under-18 Africa Zone Five titleBasketball 15 hours ago
- “It might be my last World Cup,” says PogbaWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago
- Sportpesa finally unveils the identity of 31milion mega jackpot winnerWorld Cup 2018 4 days ago