Salah closing in on Liverpool move
Liverpool are closing in on the signing of Mo Salah from Roma, according to reports in his native Egypt.
The former Chelsea winger is one of Jurgen Klopp’s main targets this summer and could cost the Anfield club £35million.
The reports claim Salah will fly to England on Tuesday to complete his medical and put pen to paper.
The 25-year-old struggled during his 18-month spell at Stamford Bridge but impressed first for Fiorentina and then Roma in Serie A.
Salah scored 19 goals for this club last term.
- 'Passion, belief and discipline': He is an avid reader and motivational speaker on investmentAthletics 18 hours ago
- Big shots in chase for league titleHockey 1 day ago
- Trump pardons late black boxing champion Jack Johnson jailed for dating white womanBoxing 23 hours ago
- Champions League final line-ups: Real Madrid vs Liverpool at 9:45pm on KTN HomeFootball 21 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Liverpool fans attacked by hooligans ahead of Champions League finalFootball 1 day ago
- Boost for school games: Participants urged to take the games seriously and use their talent to benefitSports 18 hours ago
- Migne needs time to turn around Harambee Stars, says EchesaFootball 18 hours ago