PSG pull out of Aubameyang deal?
Manchester United are on red alert after Paris Saint-Germain ended their pursuit of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang .
The Gabon international was expected to leave Borussia Dortmund for the big-spending French side but PSG sporting director Antero Henrique has deemed the €70million-rated star too expensive.
According to Goal , Henrique will now consider other options to bolster boss Unai Emery’s attack — opening the door for United to revive their reported interest in Aubameyang.
PSG are determined to add a major signing before the start of the season, with Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez on their wanted list.
- Xhaka and Shaqiri facing possible bans as FIFA probes controversial celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- World Cup: Round 16 qualifying rules and probable fixturesWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Golf: Veteran defeats 136 golfers in annual tournament in MombasaGolf 15 hours ago
- Messi’s diehard fan commits suicide after Argentina shockerWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- England rout Panama 6-1 with Kane hat-trickWorld Cup 2018 21 hours ago
- Beware England! Falcao on fire as Colombia sends Poland homeWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago