Woman denied $43 million jackpot
A New York woman who thought she had won a life-changing jackpot is now suing a Resorts World Casino in Queens County Supreme Court, demanding that she get her payout from the slot machine.
Katrina Bookman was playing the machine at Resorts World Casino in August when it displayed she had won a $43m jackpot.
Instead of a massive payout, the New York casino allegedly awarded her a steak dinner and the $2.25 balance she had on the machine.
She says the casino later told her the machine had malfunctioned and was escorted off the floor by Resorts World employees and told to come back the next day.
- Hope for Salah as angry Egyptians snap at 'Ramos the Dog'Football 1 hour ago
- Eliud Kipchoge eight step recipe to success: Kipchoge has studied famous philosophers Aristotle and PlatoAthletics 19 hours ago
- 'Passion, belief and discipline': He is an avid reader and motivational speaker on investmentAthletics 20 hours ago
- Big shots in chase for league titleHockey 1 day ago
- Champions League final line-ups: Real Madrid vs Liverpool at 9:45pm on KTN HomeFootball 23 hours ago
- Trump pardons late black boxing champion Jack Johnson jailed for dating white womanBoxing 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: Liverpool fans attacked by hooligans ahead of Champions League finalFootball 1 day ago