Wanyama gifts the Kenya Sevens team with Sh200,000 ahead of the London Sevens tournament
Kenyan international Victor Wanyama visited the Kenya Sevens team in London and gifted them with a whooping Sh200,000 to boost their morale ahead of the IRB London 7’s tournament.
A video of him talking to the Kenya Sevens team has gone viral on the internet and Kenyans cannot get enough of the Tottenham midfielder who has always made Kenya proud in the English Premier League.
Wanyama is seen encouraging the Kenya Sevens team in the video and later tells them that he will give them a small “gift” to boost their morale.
The Kenya Sevens team is looking forward to an improved performance in today's final round of the 2016/17 HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series at Twickenham Stadium in London.
The national team is coming off its worst ever performance of the season at the Paris leg, where they garnered a solitary point to take their tally to 58. The performance saw them drop one place (12th) on the table standings.
- BASKETBALL: Kenya defend boys’ under-18 Africa Zone Five titleBasketball 11 hours ago
- Man United and Man City to battle for PSG superstarWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Messi’s diehard fan commits suicide after Argentina shockerSports 50 minutes ago
- Sportpesa finally unveils the identity of 31milion mega jackpot winnerWorld Cup 2018 4 days ago
- Petit points out main difference between Ronaldo and Messi in the World CupWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Shujaa players boycott training ahead of Rugby World CupRugby 2 days ago
- Maradona demands access to Argentina training ground in bid to resurrect World Cup 2018 campaignWorld Cup 2018 20 hours ago