Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho spotted kissing 'Lucky Charm' before Marcus Rashford's goal
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho was spotted kissing a 'Lucky Charm' Before Marcus Rashford's goal during yesterday’s Europa league match.
According to ?the Sun, moments before Rashford scored Mourinho was seen kissing a 'lucky charm', with cameras capturing the moment.
Whether it was the superstitious behaviour or simply Rashford's calmness in front of goal United are now into the Europa League semi-finals and will play La Liga side Celta Vigo.
However, the night was not a bed of roses for Mourinho as two key players Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcos Rojo picked up nasty injuries during the game.
- Stadia: Sports facilities offer a glimpse into President Putin’s modernisation agendaWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- France, Belgium sweat over injured Mbappe and Hazard World Cup 2018 5 days ago
- Group F: World Cup holders Germany crash to Mexico defeatWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago
- Argentina in crisis as coach Sampaoli faces sexual misconduct caseWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Kimitei beats Kangogo to wear 5,000m crown at Kenya Prisons meetAthletics 1 day ago
- English star 'to miss' Tunisia match to attend to pregnant wifeWorld Cup 2018 17 hours ago
- D-day for Morocco, USA as Fifa select 2026 World Cup host todayFootball 4 days ago