China to resurrect their interest in Diego Costa
Diego Costa is stuck in the worst goal drought of his Chelsea career amid fears his head has been turned by a fresh £650,000-a-week offer from China.
Costa knows there is a new deal on the table from the Chinese Super League worth £34million a year AFTER tax – which would make him the highest paid player in the world.
And there are growing fears that is proving a huge distraction – and the real reason behind Costa’s worrying lack of form as Chelsea’s season enters its most crucial phase.
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Isle of Man TT rider Dan Kneen dies after collision with course carSports 3 weeks ago
- Challenges facing Argentina ahead of their must-win group game against NigeriaWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- All smiles as Kenya breaks winless jinx: Captain Change hails Simbas' fighting spirit, urges teammate to remain focusedRugby 54 minutes ago
- “It might be my last World Cup,” says PogbaWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- Xhaka and Shaqiri facing possible bans as FIFA probes controversial celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago