Facebook to lift ban on political ads in United States
SCI & TECH
By Reuters | March 3rd 2021
Facebook Inc will lift its ban on political advertising in the United States on March 4, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
The social media giant placed a temporary ban on political, electoral and social ads in November as part of an effort to crack down on misinformation and abuses around the elections.
Facebook said that advertisers who have completed an authorization process will be able to submit new ads about politics, elections and social issues, or edit previously existing ads to turn them back on.
Fresh scheme to kick out Chebukati ahead of 2022
- Rejected at birth: Curse of being born out of incest
- Our baby is fine, says couple stuck in Thika Road night traffic
By Too Jared
- County invests Sh25 billion in health projects
- Cuba’s Raul Castro leaves political stage after decades
- Burial of State officer delayed
By James Omoro