Samburu Public service board chairman dies
By Michael Saitoti | January 19th 2017
County Public Service Board Chairman Bernard Lenaronkoito Wednesday collapsed and died while chairing a meeting.
The county government's spokesperson, Marmalei Loronyokwe, said Mr Lenaronkoito was pronounced dead on arrival at Samburu County Referral Hospital.
Kanyenje Lelenguya, a family member, said they received the news Wednesday evening.
Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong
- Vroom away: Killer gang targeting bodaboda operators on the loose
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Investigators arrest another suspect in NLC officer’s murder probe
By Kamore Maina
- No pay hike for civil servants as State rejects Sh68b demand