Samburu Public service board chairman dies
By Michael Saitoti
| January 19th 2017
County Public Service Board Chairman Bernard Lenaronkoito Wednesday collapsed and died while chairing a meeting.
The county government's spokesperson, Marmalei Loronyokwe, said Mr Lenaronkoito was pronounced dead on arrival at Samburu County Referral Hospital.
Kanyenje Lelenguya, a family member, said they received the news Wednesday evening.
NO GOALS? CONSIDER DEFENSIVE SIDE OF GAMEA lot of people will complain that they are not seeing victories or many goals at this 31st African Cup of Nations. Not me. I’m certainly enjoying the tournament.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries