Singer: Politician conned me Sh230,000
| February 8th 2013
An upcoming Nairobi artiste, by the name Kimdanny, claims that a politician running for a parliamentary seat in Kisii conned him of Sh230,000.
According to Kimdanny, the politician (whose name we opted to withhold) approached him and asked him to remix some of his tracks for the politician’s political campaign.
“I took the offer. We wrote an agreement that he should pay me Sh250,000 in total after the work was completed and I went ahead to record and hand over the tracks to him. However, he has since paid me Sh20,000 and no longer picks my calls,” Kimdanny told Pulse.
Skin 'may restore' diseased MS brainIt may be possible to use a patient's own skin to repair the damage caused by multiple sclerosis (MS), which is currently incurable, say researchers.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels