Waiguru slowly sneaking back to public office, claims MP
By Maureen Odiwuor | February 9th 2016
An MP claimed the anti-graft agency cleared former Devolution Cabinet Secretary to allow her back into Government. "The speed at which EACC is going through Waiguru's case is suspect.
There are much older cases that have been going on for years yet they have not been cleared. Her case is being hastened so that she can find her way back into Government," said Kisumu West MP Olago Aluoch.
Aluoch said he would not be surprised if CS Anne Waiguru is appointed. "President Uhuru Kenyatta left vacant the budget secretary position. Why should anyone serving in the Treasury docket be positioned to operate from the Office of the President?" he asked.
Emmanuel Korir wins Kenya's first Gold at Tokyo Olympics
- Kenya's Kiyeng bags bronze as Chemutai claims gold for Uganda in women's 3000m steeplechase
- Athing Mu: 19-year-old Sudanese prodigy shining for USA at the Tokyo Olympics
- Factbox: Coronavirus cases at the Tokyo Olympics
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession