Nairobi City pubs that never go to bed
By - | July 25th 2013
Some pubs in Zimmerman, operate up to wee hours of the morning daily in total disregard of the Mututho laws, reports Mr Tom Elly.
Although they may not respect Mututho laws, Elly would expect that the businesses would have some respect for the rights of inhabitants of the surrounding environment.
“These rights include but are not limited to a peaceful night, a silent environment that allows learners to do their homework, among others,” he explains.
He is appealing to the OCS, Kasarani Division to crack the whip “against these law breakers guised as businesspeople”.
Knitting diver Tom Daley catches attention at Tokyo Olympics
- Abel Kipsang sets new Olympic record in 1,500m semis
- Thursday notebook: Team Kenya outfit is popular in Tokyo
- Olympics: Kimeli to stage lone battle in 5,000m final
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession