Kisumu cop accused of defiling girl aged 15, impregnating her
By Jael Mboga | July 4th 2020
When young girls are not being preyed on by police officers, they fall victim to healthcare workers.
In March, police in Ugunja Sub-county launched investigations into the alleged defilement of a 14-year-old girl by a health worker at a private hospital.
According to the girl’s father, his daughter who is a Standard Seven pupil, had gone to seek treatment at the hospital where she was allegedly defiled by a health worker identified only as Allan.
The distraught father told The Standard that his daughter went to the hospital on February 29 and was admitted before the health worker moved in the following day and molested her.
According to the minor, the suspect allegedly went into the room where she was admitted on Sunday, March 1 and touched her private parts indecently under the disguise of testing her temperature.
Knitting diver Tom Daley catches attention at Tokyo Olympics
- Abel Kipsang sets new Olympic record in 1,500m semis
- Thursday notebook: Team Kenya outfit is popular in Tokyo
- Olympics: Kimeli to stage lone battle in 5,000m final
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession