Body of boy who drowned yet to be found
By Caleb O Kingwara
| November 29th 2019
A 10-year-old boy who had gone to bathe in a river was swept away by the raging waters. Javest Otieno, a Grade Three pupil at Migori Primary School, had gone to the river accompanied by two friends. The boy’s mother Liney Anyango is appealing for assistance to retrieve her son’s body.
Recovery efforts were hampered by heavy rains. According to a witness, Irine Akinyi, the children were bathing in the swollen River Migori before the tragedy occurred.
While confirming the incident, Assistant Chief of Suna, Ragana Location Christopher Owuo said the search for the body is still ongoing.
Six-star Sharks: Confederations Cup. Kenya’s representatives in pole after thrashing Djibouti opponentsKariobangi Sharks dismantle Arta Solar in the debut in Africa and now head to Horn of Africa with their noses up.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja