Maseno University closed indefinitely after chaos broke out
By Frank Otieno
| October 13th 2015
Kisumu, Kenya: Maseno University has been closed indefinitely following violence which broke out Monday evening between rival groups, who were conducting campaigns ahead of students’ elections.
The polls were set for October 15.
Students clashed with police who had been sent to quell the violence.
Two students have died in the chaos and at least five others sustained injuries.
My boyfriend has stopped talking to me after I told him my ex was better than him in bedI have been with my partner for two years and we get on really well, but I still think about my ex from three years ago.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga