Three people killed at a food court in Garissa
By Patel Okumu
| February 23rd 2017
Three people were killed by unidentified persons this morning while at a food court in Garissa Town, motive still unknown.
In Kiambu County police recovered four male bodies that were abandoned in a car in Gitaru area, off Nairobi-Naivasha highway.
This comes in the wake of security concerns in different parts of the country. Baringo Country was recently declared insecure as leader called upon President Uhuru Kenyatta to take charge.
Four people killed in Naivasha road accidentFour people died and one person was seriously injured following a grisly road accident involving two trucks along the Nairobi-Nakuru highway.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels