Remembering the 1998 US embassy bombings [PHOTOS]
By Too Jared
| August 7th 2021
On this day 23 years ago, Al-Qaeda operatives detonated truck laden explosives at the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in a near-simultaneous attack that killed 224 people and wounded over 2,000.
Dramatic photos show the devastating aftermath of the explosion in Nairobi, the fear and sadness at the inexplicable loss of life, the recovery efforts that took place, and the scars it left behind. Above all, how Kenyans found strength through adversity.
How to make fisheries sector profitableChina dominates importation of Tilapia to Kenya, accounting for 70 per cent of fish shipment in 2020.
Kiambu couple, Mukundi and Njeri, to be buried in separate locationsPostmortem conducted on the couple’s bodies on Friday, August 6, revealed the two died of gunshot wounds.
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park