Remembering the 1998 US embassy bombings [PHOTOS]
By Too Jared
| August 7th 2021
On this day 23 years ago, Al-Qaeda operatives detonated truck laden explosives at the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in a near-simultaneous attack that killed 224 people and wounded over 2,000.
Dramatic photos show the devastating aftermath of the explosion in Nairobi, the fear and sadness at the inexplicable loss of life, the recovery efforts that took place, and the scars it left behind. Above all, how Kenyans found strength through adversity.
How to make fisheries sector profitableChina dominates importation of Tilapia to Kenya, accounting for 70 per cent of fish shipment in 2020.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Kongowea traders want Ruto's Sh2 million donation probed
By Patrick Beja
- Governor Waiguru joins UDA
By Betty Njeru
- Mau Mau Road construction triggers property value rise
- Supreme Court stops Kananu swearing-in as Nairobi governor
By Paul Ogemba
- Man Utd-Liverpool match protests lead to 14 arrests, closure of school
By Moses Baya
- Rise in human bird flu cases in China shows risk of fast-changing variants: experts
HEALTH & SCIENCE