With military victory elusive, W.African nations quietly back talks with Islamists
West African armies and international allies have fought against militant groups active in the Sahel region, some linked to the al al Qaeda.
By Reuters | 1 month ago
Overcoming collective blindness: Lessons from 9/11 terror attack
Collective blindness occurs when people hired into an organisation share the same characteristics like intelligence, psychological profile and culture
Peter Opondo | 1 month ago
Influential cleric Dicko emerges as driver of Mali protest movement
While protesters come from a diverse coalition of religious, political and civil society groups, Dicko is universally viewed as the driving force.
Reuters | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy