In Pictures: End of the road for furniture thief
| Dec 25th 2020 | 1 min read
A man was today chased by two watchmen from Bedrock security firm after he allegedly stole furniture.
They were manning Maji House where the man jumped over a wall and started stealing furniture from a canteen.
The two guards said the man broke into the canteen to steal but tried to escape when he was spotted.
He dropped the furniture and took off but was caught up with on Kenyatta Avenue Roundabout near Nyayo House.
Traffic police officers at the roundabout called for support from their colleagues from Central police station who came and took the man away.
Kimemia settles for engineer, Ruto picks 24-year-old woman
- What Ukambani Region stands to gain if Azimio wins August polls
- TIFA: Raila-Karua ticket more popular than Ruto-Rigathi pair
By David Njaaga
- Ukambani leaders fear Kalonzo exit may cost area Azimio goodies
- KANU reaffirms commitment to Azimio, to unite all member parties
- Siaya Gov. race: Charles Owino leaves Gumbo midway, returns to police service