Light aircraft crash-lands at Nairobi National Park after take-off from Wilson Airport
By Standard Reporter | October 20th 2017
A light aircraft from Air Kenya has crash-landed at the Nairobi National Park after an engine failure on Friday.
The pilot managed to make an emergency landing on detecting the defect.
The pilot, 7 passengers and 2 crew members on board escaped unhurt.
The plane was heading to Kichwa Tembo in Maasai Mara piloted by Captain David Kungu and Kiprotich Biwott.
Investigation is underway.
More to follow…
Emmanuel Korir wins Kenya's first Gold at Tokyo Olympics
- Kenya's Kiyeng bags bronze as Chemutai claims gold for Uganda in women's 3000m steeplechase
- Athing Mu: 19-year-old Sudanese prodigy shining for USA at the Tokyo Olympics
- Factbox: Coronavirus cases at the Tokyo Olympics
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession