Nairobi County ODM primaries called off
By Sarah Okuoro
| April 25th 2017
Nairobi County ODM primaries scheduled for Tuesday 25 April 2017 have been cancelled.
The Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) party National Elections Board said the polls had to be called off due to ‘unavoidable circumstances’.
Philip Etale, ODM communications director, said that the youth stormed the warehouse where election material had been stored complaining that the polls will not be free and fair.
New dates will be announced later in the day.
Former Manchester United and Arsenal striker Robin van Persie considers return to former club FeyenoordFormer Manchester United and Arsenal striker Robin van Persie is considering a return to one of his former clubs, but it’s not Manchester United or Arsenal.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE