Nairobi County ODM primaries called off
By Sarah Okuoro | April 25th 2017
Nairobi County ODM primaries scheduled for Tuesday 25 April 2017 have been cancelled.
The Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) party National Elections Board said the polls had to be called off due to ‘unavoidable circumstances’.
Philip Etale, ODM communications director, said that the youth stormed the warehouse where election material had been stored complaining that the polls will not be free and fair.
New dates will be announced later in the day.
Knitting diver Tom Daley catches attention at Tokyo Olympics
- Abel Kipsang sets new Olympic record in 1,500m semis
- Thursday notebook: Team Kenya outfit is popular in Tokyo
- Olympics: Kimeli to stage lone battle in 5,000m final
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession