Man arrested for allegedly killing wife over sh 50 in Kawangware
By Ombati | October 21st 2013
By Cyrus Ombati
NAIROBI, KENYA: A man has been arrested after he murdered his wife in a quarrel over Sh50 in Nairobi’s Kawangware area.
The incident happened Sunday night and the man resurfaced at Muthangari police station saying he had murdered the woman.
Nairobi police boss Benson Kibue and witnesses say the man killed the woman, dismembered her intestines and placed them on the table before walking to the police station confirming he had murdered.
“He will be in court tomorrow (today) to face murder charges. They quarreled over Sh50 before he picked up a kitchen knife that he used to slaughter the woman they have been staying together for three years,” said Kibue.
He added they recovered the knife that he used to commit the offence.
Take a quick survey and help us improve our website!Take a survey
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike