Photo: The deserted Nairobi streets ahead of Obama’s arrival
By Standard Reporter
| July 24th 2015
Nairobi, Kenya: Most of Nairobi streets were empty as most Kenyans opted to stay away from Nairobi's city centre ahead of US President Barack Obama's arrival in Kenya.
Obama invalidates critics’ expectations by visiting father's landWhen Barack Obama visited Kenya for the first time nearly 30 years ago, he was astonished that an airport worker recognised his last name.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
‘The brother I know couldn’t have killed his children’, woman says
- How Aden Duale forced 8 per cent VAT pill down MPs’ throats
By Nzau Musau
- Road that has been an election pledge since 1979 almost complete
- Mololine matatu founder who rose from a tout to a millionaire
- ‘It’s untrue Nakuru doctor’s wife wanted to fly abroad and leave family behind’
By Brian Okoth
- Teachers to wait longer as TSC seals hopes of salary increment