Former State House Comptroller Abraham Kiptanui laid to rest [In pictures]
By Too Jared | April 10th 2021
The burial of former State House Comptroller Abraham Kiptanui has been laid to rest at his Kipkabus home, Uasin Gishu County.
Kiptanui, a powerful figure who long served as State House comptroller during the tenure of Kenya's second President, Daniel Arap Moi, died on Sunday at Nairobi Hospital. He retired in 1996.
A host of leaders were present at the burial, including Uasin Gishu County Governor Jackson Mandago, Baringo Senator Gideon Moi, Ainapkoi MP William Chepkut, and Soi MP Caleb Kositany.
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract