CS Matiang'i pushes for school heads internship at MPesa Foundation
By Augustine Oduor | July 28th 2017
Education Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang'i has praised the M-PESA Foundation Academy for its 'unique teaching and learning environment'.
The academy offers full scholarships to talented children from economically disadvantaged families.
Dr Matiang'i has asked the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development and the ministry's Quality Assurance and Standards Department to ensure that school principals visit the institution for lessons in management.
Family, church mourn family of five killed in car accident
- IG orders probe into sexual harassment claim after female cop's viral clip
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa
- KDF officers arrested for assaulting cops enforcing curfew rules
- Kaizen: The Japanese business philosophy taking root in Kenyan firms
MONEY & CAREERS
- 'Political enemies using Otiende’s removal to cause division in ODM'
By James Omoro