Oburu Oginga pledges to complete stalled projects if elected Bondo MP
By Isaiah Gwengi | March 10th 2017
Nominated MP Oburu Oginga has pledged to fast-track stalled projects in Bondo if elected in the August 8 polls. Oburu, who took his campaign to the backyard of the incumbent, Gideon Ochanda, said he deserves a chance to complete the projects he had initiated.
Addressing Mageta island residents, Oburu said his development record was unmatched and that he should be given a chance to complete his flagship projects.
He said there was still a lot to be done, including completion of Bondo Teachers Training College, construction of more secondary schools, and youth empowerment. Oburu was accompanied by Siaya Deputy Governor Ouma Onyango.
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder