Maranda High School to get full-time chaplain
| Dec 23rd 2021 | 1 min read
A stakeholders’ meeting at Maranda High School on Tuesday resolved to deploy a permanent chaplain at the institution.
According to sources, the meeting that was held in the wake of rising cases of students’ unrest in the school, also barred parents from paying ‘motivational fee’.
Addressing the meeting, Bondo Diocese ACK Bishop David Kodia said most schools with full-time chaplains have the advantage of having an independent office that could listen to students’ personal problems.
Storm leaves Rachuonyo North residents out in the coldA storm left more than 20 people homeless in Koredo Sub-location, Rachuonyo North sub-County.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss