Two Maseno university students killed in clash with police
By Frank Otieno
| October 13th 2015
Kisumu, Kenya: Two Maseno University students have died and at least five others injured in ongoing confrontation between police and the students which started on Monday evening.
The police officers had gone to quell violence which erupted between rival groups campaigning ahead of the students union’s elections set for October 15.
The confrontation is still on with police trying to contain the situation.
Activists warn Joho's criticsAssembly members opposed to Governor Hassan Joho's leadership have been given a two-week ultimatum to either stop the criticism or leave the party.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again