';
×
× Digital News Videos Opinions Cartoons Education E-Paper Lifestyle & Entertainment Nairobian Entertainment Eve Woman Travelog TV Stations KTN Home KTN News BTV KTN Farmers TV Radio Stations Radio Maisha Spice FM Vybez Radio Enterprise VAS E-Learning Digger Classified The Standard Group Corporate Contact Us Rate Card Vacancies DCX O.M Portal Corporate Email RMS
×
Over 400,000 secondary school candidates who sat last year's form four examinations will know their results next week Tuesday.

Kenya National Examination Council (Knec) Chief Executive Officer Joseph Kivilu said the Education Cabinet Secretary Jacob Kaimenyi shall release the results in Nairobi.

"Candidates are encouraged to get their results by sending their index number to 22252," he said.

Kaimenyi will not however tell Kenyans the top performing candidates or schools because of the ban on schools and candidates ranking.

SEE ALSO: No KCPE, no KCSE this year

The directive by the ministry to ban ranking has elicited heated debate with teachers unions and private schools arguing education standards shall be lowered.

Secondary and Primary schools associations have also quietly supported the ban. Kaimenyi implemented the directive December last year during the release of 2014 KCPE.

Covid 19 Time Series

 


Kaimenyi Jacob KCSE
Share this story

Read More

Feedback