Machakos: School principal arrested for leaking KCSE Math exam
By Erastus Mulwa | April 6th 2021
A principal of a school in Machakos County has been arrested for allegedly leaking the KCSE Mathematics Paper 2.
Machakos DCIO Rhoda Kanyi led detectives to ABC Kiseveni Secondary School where they arrested the school head identified as Betta Mutuku.
According to the DCIO, the principal uploaded the paper on her WhatsApp status on Monday evening, a day before the test.
Her mobile phone has been confiscated by security agencies.
She is currently being held at the Machakos Police Station pending further investigations.
More to follow...
Take a quick survey and help us improve our website!Take a survey
Three arrested over failed raid on Kinamba Police Station
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- In God's name: How gospel greats sow seeds of sin
- Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Assistant Inspector-General of Police William Sing’oei found dead
By Kamore Maina
- How Wajir governor’s wife took over running of county