Parents to blame for spate of school fires, Interior PS Mutea Iringo says
By Phares Mutembei | August 7th 2016
Parents have been partially held responsible for a spate of school fires in Imenti North Sub-County.
Speaking during education day at Kaaga Girls High School in Meru, former Interior Permanent Secretary Mutea Iringo observed that parents must play their role in inculcating virtues in their children and be their role model.
“Some parents have lost direction and it is critical they re-focus, and become examples to their children,” said Iringo, who donated trophies to inspire students who had excelled in exams and co-curricular activities.
Agnes Tirop, Hellen Obiri, Lilian Kasait qualify for the women's 5,000m finals
- Transport and technology in Japan: Thika Super Highway is child play
- Olympics: Kenya beat hosts Japan to register first win hours after losing 31-0 to Great Britain
- 3,000m steeplechase women trio start chase for elusive gold
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession