Firefighter left shocked as 'dead body' comes back to life
By Mirror | August 26th 2016
This is the moment a firefighter pulled a body out of a river and was left shocked when it came back to life before his eyes.
But all was not as it seemed as the man was not actually dead - he was just sleeping in the hot weather.
Onlookers had seen the ‘corpse’ floating in the river and firefighters were called to remove it.
He then moves him around but seconds before he tries to pick the man up he suddenly moves, the Mail Online reports
The firefighter then jumps away in shock as a small crowd watches from the river bank.
But he soon figures out that the body is not actually possessed and turns around to speak to the man red-faced after realising his mistake.
The clip has racked up thousands of views and likes on Facebook, with one viewer commenting: "Now I have seen it all."
Emmanuel Korir wins Kenya's first Gold at Tokyo Olympics
- Kenya’s drought in women’s steeplechase goes on and on
- Athing Mu: 19-year-old Sudanese prodigy shining for USA at the Tokyo Olympics
- Factbox: Coronavirus cases at the Tokyo Olympics
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession