Man attacks staff over late pizza delivery
By AP | March 19th 2016
Pittsburgh: Police say a man upset that his pizza delivery was late went to the restaurant, broke things and threw objects at employees.
Fifty-nine-year-old Neil Orr has been charged with aggravated assault, terroristic threats and other charges in Wednesday night’s melee at Italian Village Pizza.
Police say Orr was told his pizza would be delivered in 30 to 45 minutes and he called to complain when he still didn’t have a pizza after an hour.
Police say Orr then went to the shop, threw several unspecified objects at employees and broke some glass. He was hit in the head by something and started bleeding
New Uhuru-Suluhu deal on border barriers bears fruit
- Senior DCI officers reshuffled (list)
By Kamore Maina
- Senior DCI officer shoots dead security guard in Kayole
- Museveni hits at the West as he's sworn in for sixth term
By Brian Otieno
- Kakamega twins to take different paths thanks to KCSE results
- Wajir Governor Mohamed Abdi's wife, children linked to loss of millions