Man attacks staff over late pizza delivery
| Mar 19th 2016 | 1 min read
Pittsburgh: Police say a man upset that his pizza delivery was late went to the restaurant, broke things and threw objects at employees.
Fifty-nine-year-old Neil Orr has been charged with aggravated assault, terroristic threats and other charges in Wednesday night’s melee at Italian Village Pizza.
Police say Orr was told his pizza would be delivered in 30 to 45 minutes and he called to complain when he still didn’t have a pizza after an hour.
Police say Orr then went to the shop, threw several unspecified objects at employees and broke some glass. He was hit in the head by something and started bleeding
No, Samia Suluhu, Kamala Harris have not congratulated Martha Karua
- Kalonzo Musyoka leaves Azimio la Umoja, to run for president
- Gachagua nomination: Kindiki to issue statement
- Why Moses Wetang'ula can rest easy in the Kenya Kwanza power line-up
By Oscar Obonyo
- Raila picks Karua as running mate in August polls
- Onions are best eaten raw, at night
HEALTH & SCIENCE