Woman, 25, commits suicide
A woman committed suicide a day after being discharged from the War Memorial Hospital, Nakuru. Tabitha Wambui, 25, ended her life in unclear circumstances at her home in Subukia, Nakuru North District. Nakuru Police Commander Daniel Kimeu said police had begun investigation into her death.
John Karanja, the deceased’s husband, said he was shocked when he returned from work at 5pm to find his wife’s body dangling from a rope in their bedroom. He reported the suicide to the police who later removed the body and took it to the Nakuru Municipal mortuary.
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike