Court block MPs from discussing Tatu City project managers
By Roselyne Obala
| June 14th 2018
The High Court has blocked MPs from discussing a petition touching on the bosses of multi-billion shilling Tatu City.
This development is likely to escalate the standoff between Parliament and the Judiciary.
Lady Justice Lucy Gacheru has gagged the House through its departmental committees and restrained its members from deliberating, debating and, or making any recommendations on the matter.
Isaac Mwaura: DP position is reserved for Mount Kenya
- Shock as man found with Ak-47 rifle during security check at guest house
By Edward Kosut
- Atwoli pressures Mudavadi to declare source of Karen home construction funds
- Western legislators criticise ANC leader for working with DP
- Stowaway survives 11-hour flight that made Nairobi stopover
- Raila allies dismiss Mudavadi, Ruto alliance, root for Azimio