Please enable JavaScript to view advertisements.
×
App Icon
The Standard e-Paper
Home To Bold Columnists
★★★★ - on Play Store
Download App

Accept that you lost in last year’s elections, Ruto tells Raila

Deputy President William Ruto (right), with Nandi Governor Stephen Sang (centre) and Senator Kiprotich Cherargei during a Sunday service at St Joseph Catholic Church in Mosoriot, Nandi County yesterday. [Peter Ochieng, Standard]

Deputy President William Ruto has renewed his onslaught on the Opposition, saying they should accept the verdict of last year’s elections and fully join hands to foster development.

Ruto said it was not in dispute that Jubilee Party emerged victorious after Kenyans made their choice. “No leader should intimidate us, spreading propaganda, falsehoods and deceit that we did not win,” he said.

Premium Article

Get Full Access for Ksh299/Week.

Uncover the stories others won't tell. Subscribe now for exclusive access.
Continue Reading  →
What you get
  • Unlimited access to all premium content
  • Ad-free browsing experience
  • Mobile-optimised reading
  • Weekly newsletters & digests
Pay via
M - PESA
VISA
Airtel Money
Secure Payments Kenya's most trusted newsroom since 1902
Support Independent Journalism

Stand With Bold Journalism.
Stand With The Standard.

Journalism can't be free because the truth demands investment. At The Standard, we invest time, courage and skills to bring you accurate, factual and impactful stories. Subscribe today and stand with us in the pursuit of credible journalism.

Pay via
M - PESA
VISA
Airtel Money
Secure Payment Kenya's most trusted newsroom since 1902

Follow The Standard on Google News