10 dead, 23 injured after lorry overturns along Maua-Garbatulla road, Meru
By Sarah Okuoro and Mercy Asamba
| February 10th 2017
10 people die, 23 others injured after a lorry ferrying passengers along Maua-Garbatulla road in Meru is reported to have overturned.
Meru County OCPD confirms the reports.
Rescue operation underway.
Why lawyers want officers in Akasha case in courtLawyers representing Baktash Akasha, Ibrahim Akasha, Indian national Vijaygiri Goswami and Gulam Hussein from Pakistan now want two senior officers representing Inspector General Joseph Boinnet to appear before the High Court in Mombasa to explain the mysterious disappearance of the four from the court’s jurisdiction.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill