Consolata Maina picked as electoral agency's vice chairperson
By Standard Reporter
| January 26th 2017
Consolata Nkatha Bucha Maina has been elected vice-chairperson of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission.
She holds a master of business administration degree from University of Melbourne Australia, Master of Science in Public Relations from University of Stirling in Scotland and diploma in public relations.
She worked in Australia until last year when she returned to Kenya.
26 girls drop out of school in Narok due to pregnancyAt least 26 girls have dropped out of school due to pregnancy.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE