Destroyed Garissa mast challenge to voter listing
By Adow Kalil Jubat
| January 18th 2017
Voter registration has been hampered by poor communication. Militants destroyed a Safaricom mast at Hullugho, cutting off the town from the rest of the country's communication network.
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission coordinator Saad Nur said in the event of a problem, timely solutions may not be provided due to lack of communication.
Let State end hunger in the countryThe ongoing drought and famine in some parts of the country are quite disturbing
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Witness in Ruto ICC case at The Hague is missing
- Chief guest Ruto won’t attend Devolution Conference in Makueni
By Brian Okoth
- Judge asks Kinoti to report to prison and serve his sentence
By Paul Ogemba
- Ngirici: Why I regret investing my valuable resources in Ruto, UDA
- Standard Group cartoonist Joshua Nanjero dies
- Governor Mutahi Kahiga to join Raila's two day tour of Nyeri