MP Serut to campaign against Jubilee if no projects are launched
By Titus Oteba
| January 6th 2017
Mt Elgon MP John Serut has accused Jubilee of sidelining the region in development matters.
Mr Serut vowed to campaign against re-election of its leaders, saying the Sabaot community voted for Jubilee leaders almost to the last person but President Uhuru Kenyatta and his deputy William Ruto seemed to have forgotten the region.
"We're the only constituency that almost fully supported and voted for the Jubilee administration in Western but we have received a raw deal.
There are no serious projects in Mt Elgon and if any, they can tell us," said Serut.
Mahrez wins African Player of the YearRiyad Mahrez has been announced as the African Player of the Year for 2016.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Kenya's ardent football fan Isaac Juma hacked to death
- NHIF patients won’t get services at private hospitals starting Monday
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Bizarre tale of woman in homicide-suicide saga who lived double life
- Where is Felista Nyamathira? Mystery of millionaire student's whereabouts
By Paul Ogemba
- Isaac Juma said his life was in danger
- Mudavadi: OKA principals demanded I give them NDC guest list in advance