MP Serut to campaign against Jubilee if no projects are launched
By Titus Oteba
| January 6th 2017
Mt Elgon MP John Serut has accused Jubilee of sidelining the region in development matters.
Mr Serut vowed to campaign against re-election of its leaders, saying the Sabaot community voted for Jubilee leaders almost to the last person but President Uhuru Kenyatta and his deputy William Ruto seemed to have forgotten the region.
"We're the only constituency that almost fully supported and voted for the Jubilee administration in Western but we have received a raw deal.
There are no serious projects in Mt Elgon and if any, they can tell us," said Serut.
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE