Kenya keen on building ties with China, says Foreign Affairs CS Amina Mohamed
| Jun 11th 2016 | 1 min read
Kenya is focused on strengthening its relations with China, Foreign Affairs CS Amina Mohamed has said.
She noted that the country would work with China as its leading trade and development partner in areas such as transport and communication, human resource development and energy.
"Our engagements in most areas of collaboration have been transformational. We want to take our co-operation to the next level," she said during a meeting with her Chinese counterpart Mr Wang Yi at an inaugural Bilateral Steering Committee meeting in Beijing. -Daniel Psirmoi
Lawyer of Briton in Kenya denies woman died taking 'selfies with a gun'A defense lawyer for a British business executive who was charged on Friday with the murder of a Kenyan woman has denied a previous account which suggested she had died while...
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Kimemia settles for engineer, Ruto picks 24-year-old woman
- What Ukambani Region stands to gain if Azimio wins August polls
- TIFA: Raila-Karua ticket more popular than Ruto-Rigathi pair
By David Njaaga
- Ukambani leaders fear Kalonzo exit may cost area Azimio goodies
- KANU reaffirms commitment to Azimio, to unite all member parties
- Siaya Gov. race: Charles Owino leaves Gumbo midway, returns to police service