Midiwo says President Uhuru Kenyatta’s trip to Coast is useless as land reforms were left out
By Olivia Odhiambo
| January 12th 2016
Kenya: Minority Leader in Parliament Jakoyo Midiwo has said President Uhuru Kenyatta’s trip to the coastal region will not affect the party’s support.
The Gem MP claimed Jubilee was only giving empty promises to residents, devoid of any development agenda.
Speaking at Sirembe Secondary School in Gem sub-county, he maintained that they will tell Coast residents the truth about land issues.
“We do not want to go to Coast as if we are reacting because there is nothing important to react to, they went there and took goodies, we will go there because we have a campaign in Malindi.”
World's Top 10 Most Wanted crime bosses following the dramatic capture of El ChapoBut now El Chapo , the man dubbed the world’s most powerful drug trafficker, is finally back behind bars after a bloody gun battle with Mexican marines outside his Los Mochis’ bolthole.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Esther Passaris mourns father’s death
- Bogonko’s family in pain eight years later as brother is buried
- Change of guard at Maasai Mara University as Prof Chacha takes over
- Ruto forced to wait for 30 minutes after arriving for church function
- Cabinet reshuffle looms as CSs eyeing elective seats set to quit
- Idi Amin’s house in sleepy Nyeri village stirs painful, dark memories