Dr Fred Matiang'i hands over ICT docket to Joe Mucheru
By Standard Team
| December 22nd 2015
Dr Fred Matiang'i today handed over the ICT Ministry to Joe Muchiri. Joe Muchiri was appointed Cabinet Secretary for the Information, Communication and Technology and took up the position after House approval.
Muchiri rose to the position after a cabinet reshuffle which was prompted by the resignation of former Devolution and Planning Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru tendered her resignation to President Uhuru Kenyatta after being hounded by graft claims in her docket for some time.
Sh800m road construction project set to boost inter-county tradeThe county administration has launched a Sh800 million project to tarmac roads in a bid to expand the transport network.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?