Power outage hits 5 Coastal counties, Kenya Power says
By Brian Okoth | April 17th 2021
A power outage hit five Coastal counties namely Mombasa, Kilifi, Kwale, Tana River and Lamu on Saturday morning, April 17 after a fire broke out at the Rabai Sub-Station, Kenya Power said.
“The fire has since been contained and our engineers are on site to assess the extent of damage, and restore normal electricity supply as soon as possible,” the Kenya Power said in a statement on Saturday afternoon.
The cause of the Rabai Sub-Station fire remains unclear.
Senate committee recommends removal of Wajir Governor
By Fred Kagonye
- Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- Garissa OCS shoots man dead
By Mate Tongola
- Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Ruto’s plan to storm Nyanza