Obama: I made bad choices
Many youths have wasted their lives away through drugs, directly or indirectly; overdose and accidents just to name a few among the list. Peer influence and hopelessness has made the reach to drugs much easier and difficult to tackle with.
By Edna Karugo | 6 years ago
UN invites Gina Din to speak at private sector forum 2013
Gina Din-Kariuki, Founder and Chairman of Gina Din Corporate Communications, will be a speaker at the United Nations Private Sector Forum 2013 and the Africa Leadership Forum to be held from September 20 in New York.
Digital Reporter | 7 years ago
Why ICC cases against Uhuru, Ruto should be terminated
Claims that eight witnesses in the case involving Deputy President William Ruto are liars should not be taken lightly by the International Criminal Court (ICC).
By Joel Onyango | 7 years ago
From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya
- Police spokesman Charles Owino moved to light weapons
- How your school performed in 2020 KCSE exam: list
By Brian Okoth