| November 18th 2021
After prison break, let’s go after all criminals who continue to terrorise the citizenryNo warder would jeopardise the safety and wellbeing of fellow Kenyans by unleashing such crooks in our midst for financial inducements.
Fund gender equity and human rights bodies instead of merging themNo hard evidence has been adduced to demonstrate the purported inefficiency, duplication of roles and waste of taxpayer money.
Mystery of body of Embu-based DCI officer found 400km away near Iten
- Former LinkedIn boss found dead in Nairobi hotel
- Governor Kibwana: I disown my deputy for joining DP Ruto’s camp
- Governor Rasanga pulls out of parliamentary race
- Why I ditched Ruto for Raila, reveals MP Pkosing
- President Kenyatta condoles with family of former Speaker Kenneth Marende