East African Cables profits re-bounds
Regional operating cables and conductors manufacturer, East African Cables has announced a more than 946 per cent growth on its profit before tax in its just released half-year trading results.
In a classical validation of the firm’s return to profitability strategy announced earlier in the year, the firms efforts to grow its distribution channels through accredited dealers throughout the region appears to be paying off.
The strategy which also focused on revitalising the firm’s operations at its Tanzanian subsidiary has also registered positive recovery for the Dar es Salaam based arm.
Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run