Drought Agency distributes animal feeds to save 15,000 livestock
By Lydiah Nyawira
| May 1st 2017 | 1 min read
The National Drought Management Authority (NDMA) has distributed animal feed worth Sh4 million to assist pastoralists who have migrated to Mt Kenya region due to the ongoing drought.
According to NDMA county coordinator Kariuki Kiragu, the pastoralists will receive the 100,000 kilos of pellets to sustain the animals for two weeks.
The animal feed has been donated by the national government.
Auditors say regulation of Saccos has helped tame cyber crime
- NBK, Kodris Africa ink deal to ease payments
- A case for repurposing land use for agriculture
By Allan Mungai
- Keroche woes: Tabitha Karanja failed to file tax returns for eight years, KRA states
- Kenya tops in enlisting more women in the maritime sector
- Battle for control of South Sudan cargo at Port of Mombasa rages
By Patrick Beja