Vietnam to host global cybersecurity contest
SCI & TECH
By Xinhua | September 24th 2015
Vietnam will host the final round of an annual cybersecurity contest, WhiteHat Grand Prix, on Dec. 19 in the national capital city, the organizer said on Wednesday.
BKAV, one of Vietnam's leading cybersecurity corporation, said at a press conference that the qualifying round will be held online at WhiteHatVN.com within 24 hours during Oct. 24-25. Participants will answer questions on cybersecurity.
The final round will be held live in Hanoi for the top 10 teams worldwide under the format of attack/defense.
Since 2014, BKAV has organized the WhiteHat Grand Prix at the national level in Vietnam and it launched the quarterly contest as an international event in July 2015 which drew the participation of around 200 teams around the world, BKAV said on its website.
Why cement makers shun local clinker for expensive imports
- EPZ firms hire 7,400 new staff on rising exports
- Gambling alive and well amid Covid-19 ravages
By Peter Theuri
- Failed Airtel Kenya and Telkom merger leaves telcos limping
- Counties splashed Sh12.3b on travel during lockdown
- How to find the best work-life balance for self